Let us know why you want to be part of the MGA Women’s Community to win!
How to enter
- Join the MGA Women’s Community Facebook group which can be found at: https://facebook.com/groups/2492610577464043
- Look out for the Competition Post on Monday, 19 October 2020.
- In the comments section of the Competition Post, introduce yourself and let us know why you would like to be part of the MGA Women’s Community (50 words max).
- Tag another Monash female graduate student in your comment.
One Study-from-home-mystery-survival-pack to the value of $30 per winner.
The competition opens on Monday, 19 October 2020 and closes Monday, 26 October 2020.
The winners will be announced on Tuesday, 27 October 2020.
- The competition is open to all currently enrolled female graduate students at Monash University Australia.
- Certain entrants are prohibited from entering the competition including; MGA Executive Committee members, Business directors, management, MGA employees (including their immediate family members), retailers, suppliers, associated companies, and agencies of the MGA.
- Only ONE entry is permitted per person.
- All entries must be submitted by no later than 5:00pm (AEST) on Monday, 26 October 2020.
Selection of a Winner
- All participants who Join the MGA Women’s Community Facebook webpage and submit one eligible response in the comments sections of the Competition Post will be placed into a draw on Tuesday, 27 October 2020.
- The MGA Women’s Officer will draw two (2) winners using an online random name generator.
- The winner(s) will be announced via the Facebook Competition Post in the comments section. The winner will then be notified by direct message from the MGA on Facebook.
- The winner(s) will be required to show evidence of their identity by producing their Student ID and proof of enrolment in a graduate degree in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2020 prior to MGA’s release of prize(s).