Enjoy one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives with the MGA!
We will pass Torquay on the way to morning tea at Bells Beach. Then we will wind along the Great Ocean Road enjoying the awesome coastal scenery and stunning photo opportunities.
We hope to see some koalas in their natural habitat before stopping at Apollo Bay for a picnic lunch.
After lunch, we will take a short walk through a magnificent ancient rainforest where we’ll see some of the world’s tallest trees in the Otway National Park. Then back on the bus heading for the main attraction – The Twelve Apostles.
On the way home we’ll make a quick stop at the township of Colac for dinner (at own expense).
The bus leaves 7:00am approximately, departing from Caulfield and Clayton campuses. It will return to both campuses around 10:00pm that evening.
When: Saturday, 29 February 2020 from 7:00am to 10:00pm
Where: Great Ocean Road, Victoria
Monash grad students: $60 per person
Non-Monash partners and friends: $80 per person
If you’ve got any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour guide
What’s not included:
- Money for incidentals and dinner in Colac
- Snacks and drinking water
- Personal medicines (eg. motion sickness pills)
Please note that this trip is subsidised for Monash graduate students only – as such, you will be required to show your student ID to board the bus if you have bought a subsidised ticket.
- In the case that the MGA cancels any MGA Day Trip and if the Day Trip was charged at a fee, then a full refund will be made to the credit or debit card on which the booking was made.
- In the case that the MGA changes or postpones any MGA Day Trip, the Participant will be given the option to attend the rescheduled Day Trip. If the Participant is unable or unwilling to attend at a rescheduled time and date and if the Day Trip was charged at a fee, then a full refund will be made to the Participant or the person who paid on the Participant’s behalf.
- In the case that a Participant gives notice of cancellation a minimum of 14 days prior to the date of departure of a Day Trip a full refund will be provided.
- In the case that a Participant gives notice of cancellation less than 14 days prior to the date of departure of a Day Trip no refund will be provided unless special circumstances led to the cancellation and which must be approved by the MGA Student Experience Manager.
- In the case that a Participant misses the agreed departure for an MGA Day Trip no refund will be provided regardless of the Participant either re-joining the MGA Day Trip or a rescheduled MGA Day Trip at a later time and/or leaving the MGA Day Trip prior to its scheduled conclusion.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions here.
TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO TRIP:
The Monash Graduate Association is committed to follow the guidelines of the Respect Now, Always campaign, an initiative of Australian Universities, established in response to student campaigns regarding personal safety whilst attending University. As part of this campaign, the MGA promises to ensure that all participants in our off campus events complete the following module:
Failure to complete the required module, may result in you not being able to attend the trip and being at risk of losing your money.